Brilliant leaders all do one thing.
They work with the Spirit of the Group
Do you know your organisation?
Is it working for you or against you?
Do you work with the spirit of your group?
What are its beliefs?
About life, itself, people?
What does it want?
What does it want to avoid?
Recognised or ignored?
How does it get what it wants?
What are its moves?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, your group spirit is operating in the background and usually in lower mode.
A Being in its own right
Whenever a group of people gather a Group Spirit also emerges.
The brilliant CEO is the one who intuitively lifts an organisation out of the gutter and sets it on a successful trajectory.
How do they do it?
Helen Russ Ph.D has developed a language and a technology to work with the spirit of organisations.
It is described as the Lexion.
Groups – The combined power of human beings
How do we make them an active force that retain their inherent goodness.
We use some conventional techniques such as in-depth interviews and workshops, but we also use mediation techniques to map the spirit of your organisation and use organisational constellations to show it to you.
This work is completely new. It will change the way you relate to organisations forever. It takes courage and heart as it challenges how we look at organisations and our relationship with them. It will reveal things about your organisation that may have been hidden. It will also bring a language and a technology that enables organisational members to actively and collaboratively participate in the process of retaining organisational integrity in an ongoing manner.
- Recognising the spirit of the organisation is a being in its own right, with desires, psychological wounding, beliefs and structure, brings a profound awakening.
- Recognition that the spirit of the group operates within the laws of intelligible realms removes layers of misunderstanding.
- Recognising the nature, cosmological structure and psychological flavour of the spirit of the group gives people the tools to work with it in an ongoing manner.
- The process changes the way employees feel when they enter the workplace.
- The groups spirit becomes an active supportive player working towards its greatest potential.
If you want a job, or to get a job done; talk to the spirit of the group.
Finding the inherent goodness
in your group