Earth & Us Online
8 week program
Starts 15th/16th October 2022
Connecting with the spirit of place
Earth & Us Online will help us gain the skills to connect with the presence of life in all its forms.
Practical | Experiential | Theoretical
- Context philosophy
- Practice going inside. Simple repeatable meditation based techniques to connect and begin to navigate your inner world.
- Practices for outside: Simple repeatable techniques to explore our connection with trees, land, water bodies, mountains etc.
- Sharing, questions, discussion
Techniques to explore consciousness:-
- Breathing techniques
- Third eye awareness
- Navigating the vertical axis
- Navigating nodes
- Discernment using a grid of qualities
- Posture alignment
- Navigating thresholds
- Requesting access
Things to discover:-
- Spirit of a place, mountain, valley, lake, stream, homes, property, organisations
- Spirit of trees
- Spirit of water
- The healing power of water
- Energy wells,
- Imprints from past inhabitants
- Earth meridians,
- Hartman grid
- Sacred weaves
- Earth scanning
- Following the body
- Hand sensing
- Dowsing the Hartman grid
- Belling, clapping to remove unwanted energies
- Using the voice
- Cleansing water using dowsing
- Mapping a site/house/property/tree/forest
- Are we really beings who operate in 9 dimensions?
- How can we all be one when we are separate
- Emanation pathway
- Higher Ego, astral, etheric and physical bodies
To connect with other life forms its necessary to enter the feeling states that are beyond the ordinary mind. Each week we will being with a meditation practise where we learn to explore our inner life. We will follow with some new cosmological perspectives, a discussion, sharing and questions before we venture into specific land sensing techniques.
Each week we will have the opportunity to go into nature in our own time and explore the specific land sensing techniques we’ve been given.
All workshops will combine, practical techniques, with a theoretical framework to help us consciously explore subtle presences. There is a mountain of theory but the most important thing is experience.
Helen has studied consciousness for more than 20 years. She will share anecdotes from her training and her personal experiences, she will design something specifically for us, and she will help us learn by doing it herself.
More about Helen
Helen has written about these experiences in Across the Creek, land energy experiences in the home paddock. It tells the story of discovering the land energies at Booroola, Helen’s home place in Central Western NSW.
A free PDF download of Across the Creek is available once we register. If you’d like a preview, Helen shares the story in the book launch talk at the link below.
Across the Creek
Techniques focus around where we place our awareness, the breath, the body and our relationship with other life forms. This vehicle we have is the most incredible instrument known to man. It combines physical, mental/emotional and spiritual components. This work is about consciously working with each.
Helen’s often says, its the most fun you can have.
Sydney, Australia Sun, 16 Oct 22 at 7:00 am AEDT
Seattle, USA Sat, 15 Oct 22 at 1:00 pm PDT
New York, USA Sat, 15 Oct 22 at 4:00 pm EDT
London, UK Sat, 15 Oct 22 at 9:00 pm BST
Berlin, Germany Sat, 15 Oct 22 at 10:00 pm CEST
Rates Australian dollars
Special circumstances or payment plan – talk to us
Reserve a Place
If you’d prefer a real reality workshop to be held in a hall near you, get in touch.